pinterest google

Follow Me on Pinterest
Custom Search

Wednesday 19 September 2012


I have finished my quilt-top for the Beginners Quilt-along, just in time to be in for voting to win lot's of great goodies.
Judging starts at quilting gallery.com in two days time. You can check out how my quilt progressed at my flicker page and please vote for me & my quilt in the quilt-along.
/http://www.flickr.com/photos/82082458@N03/

I'm very happy with how the quilt has come together.
I just wish the photo's were alot clearer.
The fabrics are so funky, Skulls, Flames, Squiggles, Splodges, Puzzle pieces, Circles, Paisley's and Flecks.
In a colour range of Black, White, Grey &
Duck Egg Blue.

Just the backing & binding to go to finish the quilt completely.
Quilting gallery are in the planing stages for an intermediate quilt along in march next year. Bring it on! 

1 comment: