pinterest google

Follow Me on Pinterest
Custom Search

Saturday 10 November 2012

Michele @ Quilting Gallery is doing her first quilt drive for people affected by Super Storm Sandy.
Simple scrappy wonky log cabin blocks are to be made & sent to team leaders to assemble and finish to then be passed on.
                                                         Sandy Quilt Block Drive
Even though I'm doing too many projects already I've signed up to do 4 quilt blocks to help out the drive, even though I'm on the other side of the world I want to let SS Sandy victims know that we are thinking of them at such a hard time.

My Beautiful Nemeisa's and old fashioned bearded Iris that are popping with colour by my front door, so pretty.


My vege garden is pumping, finally the good weather has come and the plants are loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment