pinterest google

Follow Me on Pinterest
Custom Search

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Easy 12 ply lace pattern scarf

Finished this scarf in only 4 nights while watching tele.
I got the free pattern from Caron.com- a Vicki Howel sheep(ish) design.


I used 3 balls of a wool/alpaca mix that I found in the bargin bin at my local wool shop,
total cost $9.30 ($3.10pr ball).
An easy 8row pattern that knits up fast in a 12ply on no:8 needles,
heres the link http://www.caron.com/vickiehowell/patterns/scarfy_spice/scarfy_spice.html
Awesome winter warmer to add a bit of colour to my usual black wardrobe, Love it:)

2 comments:

  1. Love it, both the colour and the pattern!!! Looks so warm... I could do with a scarf on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melody,

    Lovely warm scarf. I love scarves, in winter they are my every time company :).
    Have a look at my blog I’ll be glad.

    Hugs from Portugal

    Ana Love Craft

    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete