pinterest google

Follow Me on Pinterest
Custom Search

Thursday 10 May 2012

Planned Outfit for the Challenge

After many hours looking at my fabrics and searching through my burda style mags, I have a plan for a outfit for the 'I will wear it in public challenge".
I had already set myself a few guidelines-
such as- warm for winter (in Southern hemisphere),
using fabric from my stash and adapting from my pattern books
( I have way to much of both).
So a outfit  that I will wear in public, that means it needs to be casual,
practical with a little rock'n roll/punk touch, being a busy rockin chick on the go.




Here are the fabrics & pattern books i will adapt my patterns from.








Hopefully I will create 3 peices - 
A long top/shirtdress from the Green Woven cotton plaid fabric,
A fitted tee from the Black Merino wool knit fabric
and a pair of legging/tights from Black Stretch Lace and Modal Fabrics

Now that's a challenge, plaid, knit & super stretch fabrics!

5 comments: